Back on your feet the next day.
- Laparoscopy – Either for diagnosis or treatment of underlying disorders such as endometriosis, pelvic adhesions, ovarian cysts/masses, and infertility. Also for sterilization if desired.
- Hysteroscopy - Allow for direct visualization of the uterine cavity for diagnosis or treatment of con additions such as heavy menstrual bleeding, intrauterine fibroids, and endometrial polyps.
- Endometrial ablation – Different approaches available whereby the endometrial lining is inactivated thereby minimizing or eliminating continued menstrual flow. Her Option Cryoablative approach now being offered in our office.
- Sling Placement – Treatment of stress urinary incontinence (leaking with coughing, laughing, etc.) by placement or a permanent support through the vagina.
- Essure – Alternative approach of sterilization done through a hystero scope thus eliminating scars. Requires a follow-up hysterosalpingogram.
- D & C – Traditional approach to temporary treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding unresponsive to medical management in additional to resolvement of incomplete miscarriages resulting in heavy bleeding.